Florence and Tuscany trip, September 13 - 18, 2015:
Tim Chase, Swedish speaking Tour director working with the E&E Travel Society will be on the trip with you.
- Tim has a well-established career in the wine industry in California, winemaker, importer, wine writer, event coordinator, and sommelier at The Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Tim lives in Sweden, and is an Italian vinimportsfirma (with offices in Tuscany), event specialist and consultant for hotel chains and restaurants.
- On The Move Tim is a well-known tasting leader amongst others at Munskänkarna.
The trip includes:
- 6 days / 5 nights 13-18 Sept 2015
- Special viewing of Galleria Uffizi
- Marchesi Torrigiani Garden - Dinner
- Antinori Bargino Estate - private dinner , Tignanello and Solaia wines
- Private luncheon at Harry's Bar on the Arno river
- Wine tasting at the famous Enoteca Falorni in historical Greve, and dinner in the enchanting Chianti countryside at the Swedish family owned Terreno winery.
- Accommodations & rooftop dinner at historic residence Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni in Florence city center. (or similar quality hotel subject to availability).
A pdf of the full program can be downloaded by clicking here.
All expenses are included in the program: ground transport, accommodation, meals, wine, entry / tickets and English/Swedish speaking guide service.
Air transport is arranged by the participants themselves.
Hotel reservations are based on sharing a double room - single room may be reserved at a supplemental price.
For inquiries from Skandinavium, please contact:
Tel 46 733 89 39 19