Rome, through 3000 years of history, contains many “Romes”: Imperial Rome, the ruler of all the known world. Rome of the Popes, when the Vatican State was the most powerful in Italy. The Rome of masterpieces, romanticism and a sophisticated life style.
• Ancient Rome
• The baroque Rome of the Popes
• The Vatican
• La “dolce vita”
Examples of our Exclusive offerings and Special Private Access available in our programs:
• The Colosseum, with special access to the underground - ipogei, hypogeum and Fori Imperiali: a series of public squares that were built between 46 BC and 113 AD and were for many decades, the very center of city life.
• Private no-lines visit to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica.
• An exclusive visit to one of the most spectacular, privately owned grand palaces of Rome.
• The Hadrian's villa, the greatest Roman example of an Alexandrian garden.
• Private dinner hosted by the owners in a 15th century grand castle.
Yet, Rome is also something more intangible then its monuments, history and art. It is a way of life, the fabled “Dolce Vita” that can only be found in the streets, shops and cafes of Rome. We want you to enjoy Rome in our very special way.
Would you like an itinerary for your group of friends, family, club, or affinity group? Contact us with your travel dates, destinations, preferences and number of people attending. We will work with you to suggest a program that fits your requirements.